TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter is: The Sunday Boys Productions Limited (company no. 10730243) (also shortened in this document to “The Sunday Boys”, “Sunday Boys” or “TSB”).
- The competition is open to residents of Greater Manchester, aged 18 years or over except the Organising Team and Directors of The Sunday Boys, any active members, and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are found via TSB social media posts through @the_sundayboys (Twitter, Instagram) and @thesundayboys (Facebook) containing the #TSBXmasSerenade keyword,
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be on 15 December 2020 at 11.30pm UK time. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition are:
9A. You enter the competition:
- By following and re-sharing any The Sunday Boys Productions social media posts that contain the #TSBXmasSerenade keyword or,
- By following and “tagging” another social media account directly, or through the social media platform’s commenting system.
9B. You cannot enter the competition on behalf of someone else; the social media account has to be in your name.
9C. The winner will be selected at random by the Sunday Boys organising team after the closing date and will be contacted via Direct Message or through the commenting system of the social media platform. When contacted, the winner will have 12 hours to acknowledge receipt, or the prize will be forfeit. We reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
The winner will be publicly announced between the 16th December 2020 and the 18th December 2020 (inclusive).
11. TSB is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
- A group of Sunday Boys singers will come to your address at a pre-agreed time within the City of Manchester (or within a small distance outside of its boundaries within reason, at the discretion of The Sunday Boys) and sing outside of your residence on the 19th December 2020 for a short gig of about 20-30 minutes in length.
- The Sunday Boys can optionally agree to sing at a different address. The agreement must be done with the full consent and knowledge of the residents of that address, and the residence / addressee must agree to this article 12.
- The performance will be video-recorded for the purpose of Social Media - you agree for your image, the image of your doorstep or front of the residence at the address to be recorded and shared.
- The Sunday Boys will make reasonable attempts to conceal your full address from any footage or posts, as well as your full name upon request.
- The Sunday Boys must be legally allowed to sing outdoors at the address (please make reasonable attempts to check with neighbours for example, should this be a concern). This will be checked by The Sunday Boys prior to the performance.
- Social distancing will be maintained as per the regulations in place in Greater Manchester. Should the space not allow for a socially distanced performance, then the performance will be terminated.
- You must be able to agree to all points 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 above.
13. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable — with the only exception of 12.b) as stated above.
14. Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by The Sunday Boys.
15. TSB will agree with the winner when and where the prize can be delivered.
16. TSB’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
24. The Sunday Boys shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
25. The Sunday Boys also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
Last updated 30 NOV 2020, 8.40pm.